[Wine] Running Prognos 5 in WINE

Briareos auronsrv at gmx.net
Sun Jul 29 08:51:13 CDT 2007

> Can you give wine output to see the missing dlls which you can add ?

There is no output about missing DLL's.

I don't really understand the procedure (how the program acts with the BDE) a
hundred percent. Probably it does a connection like Program->BDE->ODBC->Data
Source ... or something like that. The BDE-Installation created a directory
with that content: http://pastebin.ca/638017

I ran the BDEADMIN.EXE as well (in windows and linux) but there is just a
Datasource named ECDCMusic to be found in Windows and none in Linux/WINE.
Judging by the name as the medical program has nothing to do with music, I
wonder if this could be related or not ...