[Wine] Running Prognos 5 in WINE

Briareos auronsrv at gmx.net
Sun Jul 29 09:55:10 CDT 2007

Additional info:
I noticed that I can repeat that Alt+F4 thing at 16 % reaching 33 % then again
to reach 41 % and then at 50 % the program windows shows up - but the fields
are not filled with data and the cursor is permanently showed as the windows
hourglass. I can click. I think now we are really there where the BDC-problem
shows its effect.
I also get the error about the program not being able to initialize the
BDC ...