[Wine] Re: Cursor question

Patrick K Moorman speek01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:21:17 CDT 2007

It is unchecked.  The game that this involves in Fallout 2, during the menu
and character creation screens I can move the cursor out of the window.
Once the game starts I can no longer do that.  I think it might have
something to do with the fact the game uses the screen edges to scroll.  I
used VMWare for a short time and I thought it had a key that you could hit
to release the cursor from the vm's window.  I was hoping Wine had
something similar.