[Wine] MDAC 2.7

Rick Knight rick_knight at rlknight.com
Fri Jun 8 14:59:02 CDT 2007

Has anyone had any luck running Microsoft Data Access Components?  I've
been able to install it without any trouble and I can get it to run
after adding NDDEAPI.DLL to the system32 folder. When I try to add a
Data Source things go wrong. I can get through most of the dialogs just
fine. My servers and DBs are found, password is accepted and all looks
well until I try to set the default DB. Then the tool can't find any
database and will not accept my input. Somewhere it seems to forget that
it has found the servers and the DBs. Can anyone get any further than I
have?

Thanks,
Rick Knight