[Wine] Cannot maximise or resize window.

jc jumpingclear at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:54:52 CDT 2007

Thanks for the help. I looked at the graphics tab and unchecked the "let
window manage handle window" option. This worked although the window
borders were very win95 and it was always on top. Out of curiosity I
checked it again and for some reason it now works correctly showing the
maximise buttons. This is better because the window behaves normally. It
seems that unchecking and then rechecking that option 'fixed' the initial
problem somehow.

After a bit of fiddling I set up a menu entry to launch the program more
easily.

btw I am running kde. I first installed wine from the ubuntu repos and it
created menu entries for wine config etc but upgraded to the winehq
version for ubuntu which is more up to date but that has remoed the menu
entries ?

Thanks again