[Wine] Eve Online login

andreas.ronnquist at gmail.com andreas.ronnquist at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 19:51:52 CDT 2007

Hi!

I am trying to run Eve Online on Debian Etch (I am using wine verison
0.9.36 - since I read on the appdb for Eve that people had problems
with later versions.) I am getting to the login-screen nicely, graphics
working, music running, but there, after entering my username and
pressing TAB to get to the password entry - I cannot enter anything.

I get this in the console just as I switch from username to password:

fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10026, 0x157c28): stub
fixme:imm:ImmReleaseContext (0x10026, 0x157c28): stub
fixme:imm:ImmNotifyIME NI_CLOSECANDIDATE

Don't know if it is related though... If I go back to username I can
modify it as much as I like, but cannot enter anything at all in the
password field.

Has anybody run into this, and got a solve? This is with Eve Online
version 3.14.32517.

Thanks in advance!

/Andreas