[Wine] games:COH/C in wine

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Mar 5 16:40:41 CST 2007

I know that City of Heroes/Villains doesn't work in wine right now and I
couldn't find much on the wine website that looked like anyone was
actively working on it, but I am very interested in playing this game in
Linux.

I have zero programming skills, but I do have some free time and would
be more than happy to test stuff out and give feedback and/or to hunt
through forums and google searches for information, solutions, etc. to
problems. I don't know if that would be helpful at all, but if anyone
out there is working on this and could use help with research and/or
testing feel free to email me offlist.

Tricia
Ubuntu Dapper amd64
wine 0.9.21