[Wine] MS SQL 2000 under wine

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Fri Mar 9 06:50:34 CST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 12:55 -0600, robin ros wrote:
> Hi everyone, i a new on the list:
>
> like the subject say, i want to install ms sql 200 under wine ( debian
> etch or kubuntu edgy), but give an error:
>
> File Not Found
> Source: E:\x86\setup\setup.ins
> Target: C:\windows\temp\SqlSetup\Bin\setup.ins
>
> so i ask you  for your help,
>
> i search in google but there is not much information about this,
>
> does anybody has done this before??,
>
> thanks for your  help,

I just put 'sql wine' into google and did come up with previous
experiences.
Nobody really knows ehere you got to. Did it install? what was running
when that error came up? etc. We don't know what went wrong ntil _you_
tell us in detail.

To judge from this
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=1032

You have a snowball's chance in hell of getting it working.
--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>