[Wine] Random software that no one has, and is not in the appdb.

Dan Serban dserban at lodgingcompany.com
Fri Mar 9 12:26:16 CST 2007

I have a bunch of children's games and other random software that came in
cereal boxes :).  Obviously 80% of these programs aren't even in the appdb,
and half of them don't work for one reason or another.  For the symptoms
that each show when being run under wine; what can I search for to see if
it's a known bug (tm) or has a workaround or if I can just expect them to
hit the garbage can with no hope of ever being supported.

I don't really know what to do to report these things as no one else out
there seems to have posted any information regarding them to either this
list, or the appdb, or anywhere google can reach for that matter.

What suggestions do you have for a noob and isolated bug reporter?

Thanks!