[Wine] Running child's game "Blue's Treasure Hunt"

David A. Cobb superbiskit at cox.net
Mon Mar 12 12:33:35 CDT 2007

I see "Blue's Clues PreSchool" on the AppDB, with the note that it
installs and runs OK.

I have "Blue's Treasure Hunt" by InfoGames (<www.us.infogames.com).
When I mount the CD, it shows the "Preparing the InstallShield wizard"
box, which quickly goes to 100%.  However, I then immediately get an
almost empty dialog box with the  Error icon (no text).  Clicking the
button, the installation quits without anything running.

In general, I'm not doing very well with anything that tries to set up
an InstallShield installation.

Help would be very welcome, TIA.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Mainframe Dinosaur (t-rex, "t" for short)
Free at last! Free at last! Using Linux, I'm free at last!