[Wine] Re: Winelib for creating makefile to run on Windows?

JeanneP jpetrang at harris.com
Mon Mar 19 00:45:21 CDT 2007

Daniel Skorka wrote:
> JeanneP <jpetrang at harris.com> wrote:
> > Could winelib be used to generate a gmake makefile that can be run from
> > a Windows command prompt?  (unfortunately cygwin is not part of our
> > standard development environment) The code is C and C++.
> >
> > If so, how maintainable are the makefiles?  We'd have to update the
> > deps by hand.
> >
> > Can the winelib perl script be run on Windows with the ActiveState
> > engine?
>
> Since noone here seems to consider himself an expert on this, I suggest
> you try and ask the folks on wine-devel.
>
> Daniel

Thank you Daniel.

I'm using Google Groups to read news and it can't seem to find a Usenet
newsgroup with wine-devel in the name. Are you referring to another
kind of forum, or should I look for different Usenet access?

Thanks,
Jeanne

email me at my first name DOT petrangelo AT sigmatel DOT com, or post
your reply here.