[Wine] Difference Between WINE and an Emulator

Draco18s draco18s2_DOES_NOT at LIKE_SPAM_hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:45:42 CDT 2007

I've got someone who doesn't understand that WINE Is Not an Emulator and
apparently doesn't get the FAQ on the site.  I personally don't use WINE (still
being on Windows kinda avoids the need), so I don't really have the knowledge
to argue this much farther.  Here's his latest point (formating in clasic
usenet style below), I need something simple that says, "no."

Thanks in advance.

Draco18s