[Wine] Bonus Codes For PatyPoker.com!!

Mike 50forme at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:08 CDT 2007

Hey everyone, my friend runs this site called www.50forme.com, it's
basically a big advertisement for Party Poker, but if you sign-up for
partypoker.com using the bonus code that's on his site, he transfers
you $50. I know you're thinking "why would anyone give me $50 for free"
but here's how it works... for every person that signs up for
PartyPoker using his bonus code (50forme) PartyPoker sends him $75, so
he makes money for referring you, PartyPoker does this because they see
it as a way to get new people to sign up for partypoker.com and then
they make money off advertisements on there web page and hope they get
a good customer out of it. You don't have to put down a credit card to
get the $50 to play with, so it's a good way to get started playing
PartyPoker to see if you like it. So go to www.50forme.com and read the
instructions page. And if you sign-up write "Mike Brown" under the
"Referred By" section. Thanks!