[Wine] Using wine dll in another native library

Dmitry Marienko o16t at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:14 CDT 2007

Hi All !
   I have some windows-maked dll (xxx.dll for example).  I want to use it
on my Linux machine in my Java application. For this purpose I wrote a
small wrapper around the xxx.dll by using winelib library and make it as
libxxx.dll.so.  Now I need load this library in my jvm (by using
System.loadLibrary("xxx.dll"); ) but when I try to call any function  from
it I got "segmentation fault".
   I try to write  simple linux standalone application which use
libxxx.dll.so  but got the same troubles. Can anybody explain me right way
to using winlib-maked libraries in native applications ?

--dima