[Wine] Get $50 when you sign up for Party Poker!

Joe xfairgamex at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:31 CDT 2007

My friend runs this site called www.50forme.com, it's basically a big
advertisement for Party Poker, but if you sign-up for partypoker.com
using the bonus code that's on his site, he transfers you $50. I know
you're thinking "why would anyone give me $50 for free" but here's how
it works... for every person that signs up for PartyPoker using his
bonus code (50forme) PartyPoker sends him $75, so he makes money for
referring you, PartyPoker does this because they see it as a way to
get new people to sign up for partypoker.com and then they make money
off advertisements on there web page and hope they get a good customer
out of it. You don't have to put down a credit card to get the $50 to
play with, so it's a good way to get started playing PartyPoker to see
if you like it. So go to www.50forme.com and read the instructions
page. And if you sign-up write "Mike Brown" under the "Referred By"
section. Thanks!