[Wine] Re: "Module not found"

roboknight roboknight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:46:52 CDT 2007

dank wrote:

> Ouch.  I do hope you figure out what caused that.  Please file a bug
> in wine's bugzilla when you do.
> - Dan

Dan,
I have determined that using the native shdocvw.dll seems to _work_.. I
emphasize work because it does get to the next screen, but by using the
native shdocvw.dll I run into a whole lot of shell fixmes as well as a
few other fixmes that eventually result in a hang (I assume application
crash, but wine never exits)...

I'd like to submit the bug, but I'm unsure how to find a similar bug
(if there is one) as well as wether to mark it as a severe or critical
error because it is only because of these things labelled "fixme" that
it doesn't work and I assume fixme means someone knows there is an
issue somewhere but is unsure how to fix it or unwilling to open the
can of worms to fix it.  Either way, I've never posted a bug there
before and don't just want to post some useless crap that will either
get tossed out or ignored.  Can you make a suggestion as to how to
submit something like this?

Brandon.