[Wine] Re: Crash after Aug24

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:47:08 CDT 2007

deathbob at gmail.com wrote:
> I have a program im working on that calculates pi. I use GMP to handle
> large numbers.  For some reason on Aug24 it stopped working and crashes
> on the loadlibrary call for MAIN.dll.  I have been doing some work on
> it.  So i dont know if its wine, me, or something else.  I
> usesubversion so i moved backward to before the 24th and i still get
> the same problem.  If you want some source just let me know! The debug
> output is below.

Firstly, why do you use CVS wine for developing a windows program? I'd
say you are way better of using the somewhat stable releases.
Secondly, if reverting to earlier revisions doesn't revert the problem,
it is most certainly something you did. Have you tried running your
program within your IDEs debugger within wine? This might prove helpful.

Daniel