[Wine] Re: OneNote on a DualBoot system

Singpolyma singpolyma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:17 CDT 2007

Hello :)
   appdb has one listing for OneNote that says about nothing...  As my
other posts to this thread show, I have gotten past that screen to the
point where now OneNote comes up (without being able to find my data,
from the Windows partition) and crashes almost as soon as it is
painted.  Dumps of the session are in this thread.