[Wine] Updating problems

Juan Pablo Rodriguez jp.rodriguezl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:19 CDT 2007

Hi, Im new at linux, I have Ububtu installed and I had wine 0.9.9
working properly. I uninstalled it and install wine 0.9.12 but when I
tried to launch "uninstaller" it gives me the following message:

wine client error:2d: version mismatch 229/232.
Your wineserver binary was not upgraded correctly,
or you have an older one somewhere in your PATH.
Or maybe the wrong wineserver is still running?

I uninstalled the 0.9.9 version using "aptitude" and install the 0.9.12
using a .deb pakage with "dpkg"