[Wine] Re: Any work done on the Com Ports?

William William at bademailaddy.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:38 CDT 2007

Well that got me a little farther which is good.  Part of the program
sees the com port.  I can now select it but.  When the program actually
trys to access the com port it just comes back and says it doesn't see it.

I'm getting theses errors in the console window from the start

fixme:toolhelp:NotifyRegister16 (11cf,13271db3,0), semi-stub.
err:module:import_dll Library ntoskrnl.exe (which is needed by
L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\winradio.sys") not found
err:module:import_dll Library HAL.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\winradio.sys") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
L"C:\\windows\\system32\\drivers\\winradio.sys" failed, status c0000135

Any ideas?  Your help has been greatly appreciated.
Thanks
William