[Wine] wine and bluetooth

CaptainCrazy at gmail.com CaptainCrazy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:39 CDT 2007

Hi,

I've got an application that relies on bluetooth and although the
bluetooth can see the device I want to pair with linux doesn't offer
any way of doing this but just says that it will try to pair once a
service requests this.. the application is windows and I'm starting to
suspect that the problem isn't in the bluetooth or linux but something
in wine that isn't requesting this or some such

does wine have bluetooth covered? is there a command/argument I need to
give it? if not then oh well

have tried different btooth devices now and just thought I'd check
before I went any further (eg, diff lino distro)