[Wine] Which version ? Advice please.

Paul Williamson paul.williamson at zetnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 19 00:47:45 CDT 2007

I have got wine 0.9.21-15.1 installed in Suse 10.0, but Yast Online
Update keeps telling me to install 20050725-3.2, as it contains "an
important security update".

I believe 0.9.21-15.1 is the latest version, and I can see how Yast might
be getting confused (I think it was mentioned in this group a while ago),
but could some one please re-assure me that the "security" reason for the
20050725-3.2 has been fully dealt with in 0.9.21-15.1 ?

Also, does anyone here happen to know how I can tell Yast Online Update to
stop tryng to get me to install the older version ?  (I like to have it
set to notify me automatically of security updates when they are available).

Thanks,

Paul (W)