[Wine] Re: Accuterm 2K2 on Wine under Gentoo Linux

jthompson333 jthompson333 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:47:46 CDT 2007

Ok, nevermind, I ran winecfg again and found that if I uncheck allow
window manager to handle the program then the window works a lot
better, even though its not tottally integrated with GNOME, but it will
allow you to maximize and minimize it.

Which emulation is the most stable in your humble opinion?  WIndows
2000, XP, or 98?

Thanks for your advice.