[Wine] Re: Opening wine-based applications from Firefox?

buck huffman no at spam.net
Mon Mar 19 00:48:41 CDT 2007

If you are using the Linux version of Firefox, you might try creating
a shell script to invoke the wine app and place it somewhere on the
Linux path, then just call the shell script from Firefox. If you are
using the windows version of Firefox then maybe you could add your
apps directory to the path in system.reg. but the fact is I haven't
tried any of these things, I'm just guessing they might work.

hope this helps
buck