[Wine] cyrillic font in Transparent LanguageNow! Russian

isthisnameopen at gmail.com isthisnameopen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:48:49 CDT 2007

I have gotten the Learn Russian Now! by Transparent to work OK.  The
movies and audio play just fine, but the cyrillic font is showing bad
ASCII characters.

I have cyrillic installed and working for other apps, but not for this
one.  I am not that familiar with wine or wine.conf.  Is there
something that I should be looking for to enable the font support for
cyrillic in these programs?

I'm running ubuntu 6.06 with all the latest and greatest updates.  I
have 1251, and koi8 fonts installed, and like I said, I can
input/output cyrillic in just about every other application.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.