[Wine] Symantec Miniview.exe

Tom Mende tmende at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 19 00:49:01 CDT 2007

Hi: I get emails with *.FXM files attached that are faxes forwarded by
WinFax Pro. The message attached says to download Miniview.exe from the
Symantec web site which I did and it appears to run in under WINE except
that the faxes show up in black. Curiously when I laterally resize the
viewer I can view the fax but as soon as I stop resizing it the fax reverts
to a blaxk screen. I attempted to print the faxes out and they come up as
per the viewer, completely black background with a rainbow diagonal effect!
I tried upgrading my ATI driver to support 3d and it works wonderfully well
but running miniview.exe under wine is still the same. Ideas?