[Wine] Re: Off center graphics in World of Warcraft.

Matt mattjj84 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:49:13 CDT 2007

Further research has shown that (for me) this problem happens in
versions 9.20, 9.21, 9.22, 9.23.
Like before, the graphics are perfect but they are moved down 1/4 of
the screen. On versions 9.17 - 9.19 have garbled graphics in areas with
buildings. Fortunantly, 9.16 works for me with the registry hack, and
the added config.wtf entries. The graphics are not as good as in
Windows but at least I got it to run in Linux. This endevor has
stressed my relationship with linux to the breaking point, I now
realize that Linux is great in some aspects, but no matter how hard you
try, you just can't beat Windows.