[Wine] T4Win file load/save errors

richardrosa richardrosa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 00:49:51 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

  I am attempting to run a program called T4Win under Wine. This
program monitors input from the
Sound card and displays information on Trunked Radio Systems.

 It starts and operates fairly well under Wine. However, I cannot use
the FILE operations. When I select a file
to save to, the file dialog reappears without saving. When I select a
file to load, the dialog disappears without
the file being loaded. The error messages that are displayed in the
command window when the FILE dialog is selected are as follows:

fixme:commdlg:GetFileName95 Flags 0x00800000 not yet implemented
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0

   Any help to get by this problem would be greatly appreciated.

  Thanx in advance.

  Rich