[Wine] sigmalot 9.0

seal20 agostini.sylvain at wanadoo.fr
Mon Mar 19 00:49:56 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am quite a newbie under wine but I already achieve to run some
MSapplication with it. For professional purpose I need to run
sigmaplot.
I installed it through wine on an ubuntu6.06, everything seems ok for
instalation but when I launch it i got an error message :  the windows
is entitled "Graphics Page Library" and the message is "an error
occured during OLE operation.  sp~pagwf.dllgpu_doc.cpp(671) 8e000010"
Then I click OK and got a new window "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Library" message "Runtime Error!  Program: .....Spw.exe      this
application has requested runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please...."
In summary the application doesn't start.
i don't understand where the error comes from and so it is difficult to
fix it.
Did somebody run sigmaplot 9.0 under wine?? I saw some message
concerning sigmaplot 4 maximum and it did run.
If somebody has any idea of tweaks to do it is welcome, because it is
boring to reboot always under MSwindows to just modifiy a graph.

Thanks