[Wine] Re: abode acrobat professional 7.0 installation problem

Olaf Leidinger leidola at newcon.de
Mon Mar 19 00:50:09 CDT 2007

Hello again!

> How can I debug the problem? I mean in the page you sent me there are
> lots of channels listed, should try them all? Aren't there a simpler
> way of finding the source of the problem?

To log the channels you could try something like

WINEDEBUG=+all wine exe-file.exe > /path/acrobat.log 2>&1

wich creates acrobat.log   --- but beware --- this file grows extraordinary fast.

To reduce the amount of information you can select only some debug channels. But as I don't know what to look for I can't tell which... IF it is an ole problem as reported in the bug report I send you in the last mail channels like

ole,oledlg,olerelay

might be useful.

Ciao,

Olaf