[Wine] Re: I`m new what to do with wine it don`t want work

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:23 CDT 2007

vant wrote:
> I`m using Mandriva 2007

I am guessing you downloaded and installed a Wine package, perhaps from
sourceforge? If so, I suspect it was created against an earlier version
of Mandriva. What version of Wine are you using and where did you get it?

Mandriva appears to use a system very similar to Fedora (which is what I
use). What do you get with the command

ls -al /usr/X11R6/lib/libXxf86vm*

That is checking to see whether the file exists. While we are at it,
let's check a couple of other things. How about the output of the command

rpm -qif /usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6