[Wine] Re: fixme: How?

roboknight roboknight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:27 CDT 2007

Well, before you report the bug, make sure you have the most up-to-date
wine version.  Then you basically have to search for keywords related
to the error/fixme that occurs.  If you find nothing (it isn't always
easy), then you can report the bug.  The search feature should let you
use keywords and search for bugs in particular areas of wine...