[Wine] Uninstall Adobe Acrobat 7.0

glgxg glgxg at mfire.com.invalid
Mon Mar 19 00:50:45 CDT 2007

Installed a 30 day trial of Adobe Acrobat 7.0 and I'm now trying to
"properly" uninstall.

I run "uninstaller" and the program shows up in the list of installed
programs. In Uninstaller: click on the program description to highlight
it and then clicking the Uninstall tab causes the hard drive to wobble
about a bit, the program becomes un-highlighted and the uninstaller
program returns to it's startup state.

Any ideas on why this uninstall is not working?

I know that I can simply delete the installation directory:
$ /home/username/.wine/drive_c/"Program Files"/Adobe
but I like to uninstall properly.

Note: I never was able to get it to run even though it runs just fine
under Windows 2KPro.

System:

Linux version Ubuntu Dapper 6.061 LTS / Kernel 2.6.15-27-386
GNOME version: 2.14.3 - Ubuntu (2006-07-31)
GCC version: 4.0.3 - i486-linux-gnu
Xorg verson: 7.0.0