[Wine] Re: Can anyone view these video files with Wine? - Cartoon Network website

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:50:53 CDT 2007

bgryderclock at gmail.com wrote:
> I tryed viewing the website with Ubuntu Edgy Eft with an Automatix2
> installation of Wine. I was ABLE to get past the function that checks
> for Windows Media Player 10, but I was unable to to view the videos.
>
> I wrote Cartoon Network conplaining but I have not heard back from
> them.
> What should I try or where should I look?

Maybe just pretending to have Media Player 10 isn't enough because you
actually need the functionality. The output from wine (maybe using a
sensible value for WINEDEBUG) should always be the first place to look.

Daniel
--
Before you post:
Read the Wine User Guide http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index