[Wine] Re: The good old winecfg audio tab

Tlink mikeracing77 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 00:50:53 CDT 2007

> modes.  There is also a Diablo II Glide wrapper for OpenGL which will
> enable Glide mode in D2VidTst.exe which may help:

Unfortunately, have tried that.  Have even gone so far as using the -ns
option to disable sound for diablo2 when starting, but it still crashes
on the cinematics, which means no progressing to the next act.  After
reading up on it, I guess it has to do with the sound.  It gets to the
cinematics, looks for sound and crashes imediately once it hits the
cinematic section from the main menu and view the moves just fine, but
when trying to go from Act 1 to Act 2 crashes it.  Just wish I could
get that danged audio tab to not crash so I can set the audio to
emulation.  I guess that fixes the diablo crash.