[Wine] Lotus Notes Problems

richardrosa richardrosa at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 00:51:05 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

  I seem to be having some difficulties using Lotus Notes with the
latest Wine version (0.9.24). When I attempt to
open certain mail, Notes hangs and must be terminated. This hang seems
to be related to the note size being opened. I do not get this symptom
on small files. I do not know what the size threashold is.

  Prior to running 0.9.24, I was running Notes on 0.9.20 without
problems. When I upgraded, Notes version 6.5.2 was
installed. To try to solve the problem, I installed Notes version 7.
Both versions exhibit the same
problem. The system is running the Suse 10.1 distribution.

  I would like to run 0.9.24 as it solves some issues with a couple of
other applications I use. Is there something
that I can do to fix this problem?

  Thanx in advance

  Rich