[Wine] Re: Graphic problem

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:06 CDT 2007

Philippe <philjon at gmail.com> wrote:

You did no say which version of wine you are using, if it is not 0.9.25
please do another test with the newest version.

> Hello ! I'm a new user of Ubuntu Edgy , but when I try to lauch WINRAR
> , via the console , I receive that error message :
>
> libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
> libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b

This is likely related to a problem with your graphics driver, but
unimportant for the following.

> fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete SHAutoComplete stub

Also unimportant.

> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
> end=0
> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
> end=0
> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=40, maxx=-4, start=1,
> end=1
> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=692, maxx=-4, start=0,
> end=0
> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=40, maxx=-4, start=1,
> end=1
> err:rebar:REBAR_AdjustBands Phase 1 failed, x=100, maxx=-4, start=2,
> end=2

This might be an error in wine. If it appears in wine 0.9.25 you should
file a report in bugzilla.

> X Error of failed request:  BadAlloc (insufficient resources for
> operation)
>  Major opcode of failed request:  53 (X_CreatePixmap)
>  Serial number of failed request:  3475
>  Current serial number in output stream:  3477

This could be triggered by the above error.

Daniel
--
Before you post:
Read the Wine User Guide http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index