[Wine] Re: Crystal Report functions not working in Wine

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:12 CDT 2007

RonnieAlcano <viper_leonhart at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, I've installed a program made for windows that is developed by our
> company.  I installed the system on Ubuntu (Dapper Drake) using Wine.
> All other functions work fine, but when I tried to view the reports
> that were made by Crystal Reports the program displays the message
> "Application-defined or object-defined error."   Any advice on how to
> get this work??? Thanks! Here is a copy of the messages that was
> displayed on the terminal when I clicked the report:
>
> First chance exception: inexact float result in 32-bit code
> (0x7b83f4a0).

An exception was thrown because the result of a floating point
calculation could not be stored without rounding. Normally, this is
silently ignored. Your app must have deliberately enabled this, but then
didn't install a handler for this exception. If you recompile your app
with debugging symbols, you should be able to see where exactly this
happens.

> 0x0034f628:  deadcafe deadcafe 00000011 6601ab38

Didn't know this one :)

Daniel
--
Before you post: