[Wine] Re: Wine runs only once per X-session

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:13 CDT 2007

Tomi Pieviläinen <tpievila at cc.hut.fi> wrote:
> I'd think that there is no problem in the NVidia drivers either, since
> native games
> work and have always (as long as I've tried) worked with Xinerama. Also
> older
> versions of wine had the same problem, so any added functionality have
> made
> no difference. Maybe something is still missed in the Xinerama support.

Are any of those native games Xinerama aware? There is also the
possibility that wine does things a bit differently. I suggest that you
retest with wine 0.9.26. If the problem persists, report it as a bug.

Daniel
--
Before you post:
Read the Wine User Guide http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index