[Wine] Re: ACCESS application in wine

Frank Busse frank at busse.oche.de
Mon Mar 19 00:51:49 CDT 2007

Hi Duane,

thx for your advice. In the meantime, I've installed the program in a
VMware virtual machine (and it does fine). But it would definitely be
much more convenient to have it running on wine!

The way you describe sounds straight enough even for a 'simple' user
like me. But I'm running a bit short of time in the moment (who isn't?)
and will revert to this case as soon as I can afford...

Frank