[Wine] Re: HOWTO configure internet access

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:51:53 CDT 2007

Frank Busse <frank at busse.oche.de> wrote:
> Would you have a look at the log extract in
> www.busse.oche.de/tmp/20061215wininet.log? I inserted comment lines
> (starting with "###") for update start and error messages.

I think the problem may be in those lines:
trace:wininet:HTTP_GetCustomHeaderIndex L"Set-Cookie"
trace:wininet:HTTP_GetCustomHeaderIndex Return: -1
The program needs to call HTTP_InsertCustomHeader before this is useful.
So I guess the program is buggy, although it would be better if you linked
the complete log.
Anyway, are you certain you aren't running into
http://www.phase6.de/phase6/opencms/phase6/Haufige_Fragen/#27
?

Daniel
--