[Wine] Using native Dlls from original Win2000

Norbert Möndjen Norbert.Moendjen at superkabel.de
Mon Mar 19 00:51:59 CDT 2007

Hallo

Short Question: How can I tell wine to use for all missing or native Dlls
the win2000-Directory on the other mounted harddisk. I don' want to copy
these files arround. I have a backup from Windows if something screws up.

And second question, how can I remove completly the
winebrowser-functionality. I want to use ie6 in wine couse the application
I use want this browser and his extensions an makes heavy use of it. It
crashes imediatly if it finds out thats its not ie starting. Happens in
Original-Windows to. In Windows it crashes the Computer completly if
netscape or firefox coming up instead of IE.

Thanks for help

Ciao Nobbe