[Wine] Re: Using native Dlls from original Win2000

Olaf Leidinger leidola at newcon.de
Mon Mar 19 00:51:59 CDT 2007

Hello!

> In Windows it crashes the Computer completly if netscape or firefox coming up instead of IE.
What a crappy app ;-)

Afaik later wine versions have a kind of built-in IE which uses mozilla internally, but I don't know how to disable winebrowser. There must be a registry entry about winebrowser and the list of browsers which should be started.

Did you try to run it in codeweavers crossover 6 beta? Afaik you can use and install IE quiet easy in there. Perhaps it works better with your app.

Ciao,

Olaf