[Wine] Re: running VBA code/macros within Linux

lbrtchx at hotmail.com lbrtchx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:52:04 CDT 2007

> Firstly, I have disabled the automatic email response  ...
 Rob, sorry for the inconvinience and thank you for letting me notice
it. I used Knoppix/Knode to post to the news group because google was
giving me some sh!t and wasn't really aware of what was goign on with
the default settings.
.
 Thank you very much for your info. It looks like wine will be quite a
hassle ;-) Basically what I will need to do is convert some ".doc"
files to ".rtf" ones from within Linux using windows dlls and wine
.
 lbrtchx