[Wine] Re: Transparent / freeze Windows in WINE

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:52:15 CDT 2007

Hong Chin Siong <cshong_sg at yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> The winecfg is transparent and frozen, notepad and winefile are white and
> frozen, sometimes transparent and frozen.

Does transparent mean that you can actually see what is currently beyond the
window? I.e. if you have xmms running behind such a window, can you tell
how long the song has been playing?
My guess is that you can only see what was  behind the window at the
time it was created; and that wine is in fact crashing. What are the
messages you get in the console?

Daniel
--
Before you post: