[Wine] Re: DavkaWriter 6 ?

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 00:52:25 CDT 2007

Jonathan Allen <jonathan at barumtrading.co.uk> wrote:
> There's no thread with anything like this in the title back to August and Google
> doesn't give me anything useful with "wine icon launcher", so could be you
> provide anything a little more explicit in the way of a pointer to that discussion ?

Am I right in assuming that you just want to have an icon for your
desktop environment?
Then search comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine for "icon". That will tell
you how to extract the icon that is being used in windows.

Daniel
--
Before you post:
Read the Wine User Guide http://winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/index