[Wine] Re: Irfanview

Kent Friis nospam at nospam.invalid
Mon Mar 19 00:53:10 CDT 2007

Den Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:21:34 GMT skrev Kerry Lange:
> Thanks for the tip.  I'm a newbie and, so, missed that.
>
> Per my earlier post, I've copied the file where it's supposed to belong
> but when I look for it in the "Drivers" tab of winecfg, it's not there.
>  I've even rebooted trying to get the "mfc42.dll" file to show but to no
> avail.
>
> Why won't the dll file show?

"Drivers tab"? There is a drives tab, showing your (virtual) disks,
and a sound drivers tree under sound, but neither of those have
anything to do with DLLs.

You need to go to the libraries tab, and type in the name of the
DLL, click Add, then make sure it's set to Native or Native,builtin.
If not, click select it and click Edit.

/Kent
--
"So there I was surrounded by all these scary creatures
They were even scarier than what Microsoft call features"