[Wine] font replacement not completely,howto?

Pinkboy pink.boy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:34 CDT 2007

i added the following in ~/.wine/user.reg

[SoftwareWineFontsReplacements]
"System"="AR PL New Sung"
"Arial"="AR PL New Sung"
"Fixedsys"="AR PL New Sung"
"Microsoft Sans Serif"="AR PL New Sung"
"MS UI Gothic"="AR PL New Sung"
"Tahoma"="AR PL New Sung"
"Terminal"="AR PL New Sung"
"MingLiU"="AR PL New Sung"
"PMingLiU"="AR PL New Sung"

after that,i run winecfg, i see that the fonts in the window are AR PL
New Sung,but when it popups a diaglogbox,the font in the diagbox is
still tahoma(which cannot display my languadge),and the fonts of the
toolbar and the main window of my Foobar is still tahoma.it troubles me
a lot.who can tell me the way?

i wanted to change the font of every items of window,when i run
winecfg,enter tab"Desktop Intergation",found the "item" is
selectable,but no matter which option i select,the "font" button on the
right are always unclickable.why?

wine 0.9.28,in Debian sid,i love the locale of posix/c,fonts in other
linux apps are ok