[Wine] Re: Lego Mindstorm/USB on Wine

svu sergey.udaltsov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:37 CDT 2007

> I don't think so - AFAIK windows dlls don't even have an ELF header.
> Could you post/link these error messages?
OK, I run with the latest wine (0.9.29 prepackaged for ubuntu):
WINEDEBUG=warn+all,+dll wine ./MINDSTORMSNXT.exe

I get this:
---
warn:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin
L"E:\\windows\\system32\\fantom.dll":
/home/svu/.wine/dosdevices/e:/windows/system32/fantom.dll: invalid ELF
header
warn:module:load_builtin_dll cannot open .so lib for builtin
L"fantom.dll": /usr/lib/wine/fantom.dll.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
warn:module:alloc_module disabling no-exec because of L"fantom.dll"
---

Does this make sense? Why is it looking for .so, why cannot it load
.dll?

> Try running the whole thing inside winedbg.
What should I look for, running it with winedbg?

Sergey