[Wine] Winemaker - Visual Studio 6.0 package

Rickshaw RicksR at bit-sys.com
Mon Mar 19 00:53:53 CDT 2007

I am trying to get a rather large C++ program written in visual studio
6.0 to work on a linux system. I have installed the wine libraries and
it runs just fine using:

wine <executable name>

 However, I would like to be able to compile the program using
winemaker on my linux box. Winemaker runs smoothly. However, the
makefile generated by Winemaker in the root directory has all kinds of
problems and wont compile. Also, would the executable produced by
winemaker be executable without wine? In other words could I ftp the
code created by the makefile to another machine without wine and run
the newly created windows application from that linux box?